Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'M IN LOVE...

HI!!!Hishashiburi desu ne~~~
as usual it's time 4 me to update my blog...

hm~~~ i like to update my blog when i am "in the mood" .

GUESS WHAT???OF COURSE IT IS ANIME AGAIN...

I have seen this anime. I don't know what should i describe it.For me, It is a perfect anime with many elements in it whether it is romance justice, friendship, funny, and loyalty.But, it is depend to individual to describe it.....

The anime entitled "SAIUNKOKU MONOGATARI".

It has two seasons.Both seasons are marvelous!!!!!Subarashi~~~
The characters are also gorgeous.....SUGOI~~~TOTEMO DAISUKI~~~There are some pictures of the characters,DOUZO:









The anime emphasizes more on equality whereby man and woman can have the same status in their job.However, it is in historical era.If you are interested,what are you waiting for:search for this anime....

THAT'S ALL 4 TODAY~~~JYA...


No comments: